Facebook!

Facebook!
Facebook!

tp

Saturday, February 8, 2014

PTP Tour director StuckinARutt -Staking WORLD revolution!

The PTPT is a series of private free-to-play poker tournaments run from the Pokerstars client. Winners of individual tournaments win stakes, and monthly leaderboard winners  win even bigger stakes! Director of this very interesting project is StuckinARutt.


Your Background

I started playing poker in 2003 when I witnessed Moneymaker win the WSOP Main Event. Now, over 10 years later, I have gotten married, have a degree in Astrophysics, and currently work as a Physicist/Test Engineer but my love for Poker has not changed.

YOUR PTP HISTORY...

I discovered PTP many years ago after becoming involved in staking at 2+2. PTP very quickly became my go-to staking site, as the interface was much more impressive and the player base much more friendly.

Originally joining to earn stakes for myself, I have also been one to want more than to just play. In high school I ran games in the cafeteria, in University I ran games in my dorm and in my apartment, and PTP is no different. I quickly found that PTP was the perfect environment to develop my unique staking opportunities.


PTP TOUR, great idea, how u decide to create it ? 

The PTPT was just my latest accomplishment in an ever growing pool of great ideas I have. For a long time I yearned for something to bring all of PTP's players together. A sort of 'friendly-competitive' spirit was the only thing missing from PTP and I did what I can to bring it to them.

 Players comments about PTP tour? 

Player feedback is what's been driving the PTPT. It's what drove me to improve the Tour through the first five seasons. I believe I've built the Tour to a place where we can run for many seasons to come, and it's because of player feedback that I was able to do so. I am constantly being thanked for running something like this, not only because it offers new players the chance of being staked, but because it gives everyone the chance to just play and interact with other members, and it's really just become a small community for them.

PTP tour in future? 

I'm always looking to improve the Tour after every season. We went through such changes as increasing prizes for event winners, offering stakes to US-players, changing stakes to no-makeup and even integrating the Tour with social media. There is no limit for what the PTPT can achieve in the future, and with the player base of the Tour growing every day, we could see it become bigger and bigger.

6. MESSAGE to players

My message to players of any staking site is not to take your reputation for granted. I have worked for years to build a reputation on 2+2 and PTP that is so well respected, that I can post a live or online package of $500+ and get backers within hours. This is a reputation that I value above almost anything else, and I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize it. This is not so for many players, especially players new to the idea of being staked. To those players the advice I leave you with is this: You will be faced with a decision where you can turn your back on this great community, but 1 week, 1 month, 1 year down the road, you will live to regret it, for building an outstanding reputation with these communities will be the best decision you've ever made.

For those interested in my unique staking opportunities, I'm working on something big. It's going to revolutionize the staking world and it's planned to make it's debut March 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment