Facebook!

Facebook!
Facebook!

tp

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

First and the best! Chris Tryba

First interview for PTPstake blog with one of the best player on PTP! 
Amiable man, relaxed, friendly....You  know him 100%!

Indariva! Chris Tryba

Owner of the bracelet , most popular guy on forum. The man who proved that dreams come true!
All the players dreaming about WSOP winning, He did it!



Indariva PTP stats: 

Total played124
Total staked2313
Player points97078.67
Staker points495869.90

We aranged interview via PMs on forum :) 

You are member of PTP since 2007. Tell us your PTP story? 

In 2006 i was a member at a site "Poker Payday" that was offering "sponsorships" that had some freerolls, and a forum and a chatroom. I had met some ppl, that im still friends with today. The site ended up bein a scam but i never got burnt...anyway, my buddy Phatman told me about PTP which wasnthen "Neverbeg" And as he says "you took off with it and I sat on the sidelines"

 How did you first discover poker?

I grew up playin all sorts of cards game and gambling was always in my nature. When Foxwoods opened in 1992 I stumbled in and out here and there for a bunch of years...in 2000 or so I never left the poker room.


 Did you have a mentor when you were learning the game ?

Not really a mentor per se, but a group of us that just wanted to get better. We read, studied and discussed lotta strat. We are all still friends and the core group still plays with one of my buddies reaching and crushing nose bleeds....Sallywooo. He worked/works the hardest....great guy.

Ur table image is ? 

Id say my table image is competative.




How much PTP helps you to be better player?

PTP has been immeasurable in my development for many reasons. Altho not specifically related to poker skill in and of itself, but the entire experience of having an online personna. Ive developed tremendous friendships thru PTP and my game has grown exponentially due to those friendships. 


What kind of games you playing last days?
I prefer cash mix games like 7stud,7stud8, Omaha8 ect. Unfortunately with MTTs all the $ is in NLHE.

What makes you good at poker?
Experience and perserverence....love of the game.

 “Straight Flush Baby!” All the players dream about the same moment in life. You did it!  What a feeling?
Tryba final hand!

An incredible moment no doubt. However, im very focused on winning a 2nd bracelet. And as awesome as winning 1 is....busting 10th in the 8 game last year was twice as miserable as winning was awesome!!


Where did u spent that money ? :))

I only had 30% of my action or so as i sell action. But every cent went into my cabin in Colorado.


What u doin when u are not in game, hobbies, sports etc... ? 

I like to travel...but thats mostly frm 1 series to the next. Recently ive spent a lotta my time workin on the cabin as it needed a lot of work.



Your mesage for new members on site and poker beginers!?

 Build strong relationships. Be patient. Learn as much as possible. Put in the work!

¨Learn as much as possible¨



      Profession
      Unemployed

      Favorite Place to Play Live Poker
      Los Angeles, CA

      Hobbies
      movies, backgammon, swimming

      Favorite Cash Games
      Omaha 8b, $7.50/$15 and over

      Favorite Tournament Game
      Limit HE MTTs, $20 to $50
















No comments:

Post a Comment